Saturday, May 22, 2010

Gorgeous Granite

Sorry to keep you in suspense for so long... the only way we can afford all these renovations is by working and when the job that pays me money requires me to travel to Atlanta for a few days, there's nothing I can do but oblidge.

Without further adieu, here is the fabulous granite!

Uba tuba in the kitchen:
Almost looks like a real kitchen, doesn't it?


Look how thick and fabulous the granite is. We got a bevel cut, for those of you who care about details like that.


Giallo Ornamente in the Master Bathroom:

And yes, those sinks and faucets are just for show, nothing holding them in but gravity right now. We just wanted to get a feel for what it would look like all together. I see mirror shopping in our future...

My dad is coming over today to work on the backsplash in the kitchen and begin installing all the plumbing fixtures. Homecooking is only days, possibly hours away. Who's coming over for dinner?

No comments:

Post a Comment