Sunday, May 2, 2010

Gorgeous Grill

My parents finally came through on the housewarming gift and got us this amazing new grill. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Can't wait to have our first home cooked meal in the new house.

Here it is with the fancy cover:


And Jerry taking his first peek. You can't tell from this shot, but trust me, he's impressed. He'd better be. Grilling is officially a "husbandly" duty.


Here it is opened up. This thing has all the bells and whistles. Mmmmm, I'm getting hungry just thinking about all the food Jerry's going to cook for me. :)

Finally, one of the joys of owning a pool is fishing the little animals out of it every one in a while. Look, our first rat! Don't worry animal activitists, this little guy scampered off as soon as I rescued him.

That's all for now. Here's hoping for kitchen cabinets next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment