Saturday, May 1, 2010

Small Successes

Not too much going on at the house this week. The cabinets are being stained and apparently it takes several days for it to dry between each coat. Here's hoping they'll be installed early next week.

The painters came back and were able to finish the pool deck. Can't wait for the grill and some patio furniture so we can start enjoying it more. (Ahem... Mom? Dad? where's that house warming present you promised? :))


Jerry got to work making the closet more funtional for us. Here is the build-in on my side, soon to be filled with purses and shoes. Hmmm... I think I'll need more build-ins!



Here's the one on his side. Since his dresser is also serving as our media cabinet, he needs more storage. What can I say, the man has lots of t-shirts.

His next project will be installing this door on the closet to replace the rusted, mirrored number that was in there when we moved in.


Finally, my aunt sent me this adorable housewarming gift. (Thanks Auntie Barbara and Uncle Craig!) Can't wait to find the perfect spot for it in our new home.

Here's hoping for lots to report next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment