Friday, April 16, 2010

Beautifying the Baths (round 2)

Sorry I have been remiss in my postings... this thing called my real job has been getting in the way.

Jerry managed to install the entire vanity by himself. Unfortunately, I didn't get to witness him using power tools, but I am quite pleased with the end results.

We have a new light fixture and mirror that we will be installing after this bathroom is painted, so try to direct your eyes downward for now.


Here's a close up. Not bad for a Home Depot in the box special? Nice work Jerry, I see another bathroom vanity makeover in your future... :)

Here's a close up of the new sink and faucet. So nice. It's attached and everything.


Meanwhile, Randy has been kicking some serious butt in the master bathroom. I love this tile more and more each day.
He finished the tub surround area (granite is on order for the top of the knee wall and should be in next week)


Here is the shower floor in tumbled marble.... love it!



Here's a distance view. We'll have frameless shower doors put in. I can't wait to see the finished product.




In other random house news, the painters started today. The blue we picked out is a little bluer than we thought it would be, but I still like it. The gray and brown are going up tomorrow and over the weekend.


More to come soon.









1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's grill! I love the blog. Your place looks great. And Bowden looks like he loves the place.

    ReplyDelete